Police Searching for Mississauga Teen Last Seen in April
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 16-year-old Mississauga teen.
Peel police report that Hamas Khan was last seen at approximately 10:00 a.m. on April 19 in the area of Dundas Street and Queen Frederica Drive in Mississauga.
Khan is described as a male with dark complexion, brown eyes, brown hair, a goatee-style beard and a thin build. He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a jacket.
Family and police are concerned for Khan's well-being, as he has no history of running away and it is out of character for him to be gone for this length of time.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Khan is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- This Mississauga Resident is Kicking Off the Weekend With a Huge Lotto Win
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Safety of Missing 15-Year-Old Boy
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing 16-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
- Police Concerned for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Boy