Police Searching for Mississauga Man Requiring Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a man in Mississauga.
Jose Simoes, 58, was last seen at 7:00 p.m. this evening (October 27) leaving the area of Homelands Drive and Sheridan Park Drive, west of Erin Mills Parkway at the QEW.
Simoes is described as a very thin man, 5’8, with white/grey hair. He was wearing a black bomber jacket, red sweater, blue jeans, and brown shoes.
Police say he requires medication that he doesn’t have with him.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Simoes has been located safe, police report.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Mississauga RONA among 34 Lowe's stores closing across Canada
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Requesting Help in Locating Missing Man in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Woman Described Vulnerable in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication