Police Searching for Mississauga Man Requiring Medication
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a man in Mississauga.
Jose Simoes, 58, was last seen at 7:00 p.m. this evening (October 27) leaving the area of Homelands Drive and Sheridan Park Drive, west of Erin Mills Parkway at the QEW.
Simoes is described as a very thin man, 5’8, with white/grey hair. He was wearing a black bomber jacket, red sweater, blue jeans, and brown shoes.
Police say he requires medication that he doesn’t have with him.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-3311.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Simoes has been located safe, police report.
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
- Police Requesting Help in Locating Missing Man in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Woman Described Vulnerable in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga