Police searching for Mississauga man missing since March
Police are searching for a 40-year-old Mississauga man was last seen in March.
Peel police say Robert Tomlin was last seen on Monday, March 30, 2020, in the Cawthra Road and Dundas Street area.
He is described as a white male who is 5’11” and 170 pounds. He has short brown hair, a crooked nose, and facial hair under his lower lip. Police say he is missing his lower teeth.
He was last seen wearing a blue winter jacket and red shoes.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are asking anyone who may have information about his whereabouts to call them at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Thunderstorms with hail expected in Hamilton and Niagara
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario