Police Searching for Mississauga Man Missing Since 2016
Police have requested the public’s assistance in locating an elderly man from Mississauga who has been missing since last year.
Kenneth Cook, 77, was last seen in December 2016 at his residence in the area of Dundas Street West and Confederation Parkway.
Cook is described as a white male, 6'0" tall, medium build, with blue eyes and short straight grey. He wears reading glasses and has a lazy left eye.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- UPDATED: Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Male
- Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Man From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Man from Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga