Police Searching for Mississauga Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court
While many offenders face jail time for very serious offences in Mississauga (and Peel in general), some manage to elude police and those people wind up on Peel Police's fugitive list.
This week, Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a suspect who is wanted for a host of offenses.
Dain Bisasor, a 37-year-old man of no fixed address, has been known to police since 2014. In 2016, he was charged with assault with a weapon and uttering threats after becoming involved in a violent altercation with his neighbour in an apartment in the Cawthra and North Service Road area in Mississauga.
Bisasor has now been charged with failing to attend court, three counts of failing to comply with recognizance and breaching his probation order. All charges stem from the 2016 incident.
Bisasor is described as a 5'9", 134 pound black male with a thin build.
He is known to frequent Toronto.
Anyone with any information regarding his whereabouts to asked to call Peel police at 905-453-3311 or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Police Hunting for Mississauga Man Who Skipped Court
- Police Searching for Suspected Pimp Wanted for Mississauga Assault
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Police Searching for Woman Wanted in Connection with Assault on Sex Worker
- Peel Police Officer Charged with Sexual Assault