Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Peel police recently announced that a woman with Alzheimers has gone missing from the Whitehorn Ave. and Creditview Rd. area.
She is 5’4” with brown skin and grey hair. She was last seen wearing a black shirt, black sweater and black skirt with white flowers.
Police are asking residents to check their backyards and parks.
If you spot her, please call police.
UPDATE: Police say the woman has been located in good health.
- MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman from Mississauga
- Police looking to locate missing woman last seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing man with Alzheimers who was last seen in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga