Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Peel police recently announced that a woman with Alzheimers has gone missing from the Whitehorn Ave. and Creditview Rd. area.
She is 5’4” with brown skin and grey hair. She was last seen wearing a black shirt, black sweater and black skirt with white flowers.
Police are asking residents to check their backyards and parks.
If you spot her, please call police.
UPDATE: Police say the woman has been located in good health.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- UPDATED: Police Search for Missing Woman from Mississauga
- Police looking to locate missing woman last seen in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Woman Located, Police Say