Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Police say that 27-year-old Agata Loskot was last seen on Saturday, June 23 at 6:45 a.m. in the Dixie Road and Eglinton Ave. road area in Mississauga.
Loskot is described as a 5'5" white female with a very slim build. She has long black, straight hair and green eyes. She also has piercings in her nose and ears and a tattoo on the inside of her left wrist that says "This too shall pass."
She was last seen wearing black tights and a black tank top with a navy blue knitted sweater. She also may be wearing a red and white baseball hat with “Poland” written across the front.
Family and police are concerned for her well-being, as she requires medication and does not have it with her.
Anyone with information on Loskot's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Loskot has been located.
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Searching for Missing 19-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Missing Man on His Way Out of the City