Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Needs Medication
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Police say that 27-year-old Agata Loskot was last seen on Saturday, June 23 at 6:45 a.m. in the Dixie Road and Eglinton Ave. road area in Mississauga.
Loskot is described as a 5'5" white female with a very slim build. She has long black, straight hair and green eyes. She also has piercings in her nose and ears and a tattoo on the inside of her left wrist that says "This too shall pass."
She was last seen wearing black tights and a black tank top with a navy blue knitted sweater. She also may be wearing a red and white baseball hat with “Poland” written across the front.
Family and police are concerned for her well-being, as she requires medication and does not have it with her.
Anyone with information on Loskot's whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Loskot has been located.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing Woman Who Requires Medication
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow