UPDATE: Police Locate Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Peel police recently announced that they’re searching for 38-year-old Leean Dryfhout, who was last seen in the Montevideo and Glen Erin Drive area in Mississauga earlier today.
Police are concerned for her well-being.
Dryfhout was last seen wearing a knee-length black coat.
Anyone who spots her is asked to call police.
UPDATE: Dryfhout has been located.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU