Police Searching for Missing Teen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person in Mississauga.
Navjot Singh, 17, was last seen at 1:30 a.m. on Saturday (August 11) in the area of Britannia and Hurontario.
Singh is described as an East Indian male, 5’9, with long black hair and facial hair. He was wearing a black cap, black track pants, and a black, white and red striped polo shirt.
Police say he’s visiting from India on a school trip and doesn’t speak English well.
Anyone with information on Singh’s whereabouts can call (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today