Police Searching for Missing Teen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person in Mississauga.
Navjot Singh, 17, was last seen at 1:30 a.m. on Saturday (August 11) in the area of Britannia and Hurontario.
Singh is described as an East Indian male, 5’9, with long black hair and facial hair. He was wearing a black cap, black track pants, and a black, white and red striped polo shirt.
Police say he’s visiting from India on a school trip and doesn’t speak English well.
Anyone with information on Singh’s whereabouts can call (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26