Police Searching for Missing Teen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person in Mississauga.
Navjot Singh, 17, was last seen at 1:30 a.m. on Saturday (August 11) in the area of Britannia and Hurontario.
Singh is described as an East Indian male, 5’9, with long black hair and facial hair. He was wearing a black cap, black track pants, and a black, white and red striped polo shirt.
Police say he’s visiting from India on a school trip and doesn’t speak English well.
Anyone with information on Singh’s whereabouts can call (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga and southern Ontario
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton