UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior From Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance locating an 87-year-old male.
According to Peel Regional Police, Frederick Gosden was last in contact with a family member on Monday june 11, 2018, at 10 a.m. at his residence in the area of Tomken Road and Bloor Street in Mississauga.
The 87-year-old man is described as white, 5’7”, with a thin build, short, straight white hair, and brown eyes.
Police say Gosden is believed to be operating a green 2005 Ford Focus hatchback with Ontario licence plate BFYM 887.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being as he requires medication and may be lost.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATED: On June 13, police said he had been located in good health.
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- A Severe Weather Watch is in Effect for Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Male
- Police Searching for 43-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 21-Year-Old Mississauga Man
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga