UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior From Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance locating an 87-year-old male.
According to Peel Regional Police, Frederick Gosden was last in contact with a family member on Monday june 11, 2018, at 10 a.m. at his residence in the area of Tomken Road and Bloor Street in Mississauga.
The 87-year-old man is described as white, 5’7”, with a thin build, short, straight white hair, and brown eyes.
Police say Gosden is believed to be operating a green 2005 Ford Focus hatchback with Ontario licence plate BFYM 887.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being as he requires medication and may be lost.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATED: On June 13, police said he had been located in good health.
- UPDATED: Police Seek Assistance Locating Missing Male
- Police Searching for Missing 59-Year-Old Man from Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 23-year-old man from Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot