UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior From Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance locating an 87-year-old male.
According to Peel Regional Police, Frederick Gosden was last in contact with a family member on Monday june 11, 2018, at 10 a.m. at his residence in the area of Tomken Road and Bloor Street in Mississauga.
The 87-year-old man is described as white, 5’7”, with a thin build, short, straight white hair, and brown eyes.
Police say Gosden is believed to be operating a green 2005 Ford Focus hatchback with Ontario licence plate BFYM 887.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being as he requires medication and may be lost.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATED: On June 13, police said he had been located in good health.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Police Raising Alarm After Shocking Number of Pedestrians Killed in Under 24 Hours
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident