Police Searching for Missing Person from Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing person this evening.
Police say that 32-year-old Peter Walczak was last seen on Thursday, October 5, 2017 around 4 p.m. in the area of Hurontario and Central Parkway.
Walczak is described as male, white, 6’0” feet, with a medium build. He has short blonde and brown hair and was last seen wearing a blue checkered shirt.
He may be driving a 2009 brown/gold four-door Nissan Altima with Ontario licence plate BFSX976.
Walczak’s family is concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream