Police Searching for Missing Person from Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing person this evening.
Police say that 32-year-old Peter Walczak was last seen on Thursday, October 5, 2017 around 4 p.m. in the area of Hurontario and Central Parkway.
Walczak is described as male, white, 6’0” feet, with a medium build. He has short blonde and brown hair and was last seen wearing a blue checkered shirt.
He may be driving a 2009 brown/gold four-door Nissan Altima with Ontario licence plate BFSX976.
Walczak’s family is concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants