Police Searching for Missing Person from Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing person this evening.
Police say that 32-year-old Peter Walczak was last seen on Thursday, October 5, 2017 around 4 p.m. in the area of Hurontario and Central Parkway.
Walczak is described as male, white, 6’0” feet, with a medium build. He has short blonde and brown hair and was last seen wearing a blue checkered shirt.
He may be driving a 2009 brown/gold four-door Nissan Altima with Ontario licence plate BFSX976.
Walczak’s family is concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins