Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga woman.
Monee Nelson, 21, was last seen around 7 p.m. on Saturday, August 27, at her home in the area of Darcel Avenue and Finch Avenue.
Police and family are concerned for Nelson's well-being, as it is unusual for her to be away from home this long without contacting her family.
She is described as a black female, 5'8" tall, 100 pounds with a thin build and long, wavy black hair. She was last seen wearing a light coloured t-shirt, dark coloured tights and black sandals, black-lensed glasses and a small black purse.
If you have any information on Ms. Nelson's whereabouts, please call police at 905- 453-2121 (ext. 2133).
Nelson has since been located and is in good health. Peel Regional Police thanks the community for their efforts in locating her.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing Mississauga Woman Located, Police Say
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie