Police searching for missing Mississauga man with medical condition
Police are searching for a missing Mississauga man who has a medical condition.
Peel police say Simon Tesfatsion, 23, was last seen on Friday, July 24 at a residence in the River Grove Ave and Bristol Rd. area in Mississauga.
He is 6’2” and 150 pounds with a thin build. He was last seen wearing red Nike shoes.
Anyone who sees him is asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 1133.
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation