Police searching for missing Mississauga man with medical condition
Police are searching for a missing Mississauga man who has a medical condition.
Peel police say Simon Tesfatsion, 23, was last seen on Friday, July 24 at a residence in the River Grove Ave and Bristol Rd. area in Mississauga.
He is 6’2” and 150 pounds with a thin build. He was last seen wearing red Nike shoes.
Anyone who sees him is asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 1133.
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row