Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Male
Police are searching for a missing man from Mississauga.
Scott Watson (23) was last seen at 7:30 p.m. on March 25.
No photo of Watson was available; however, he is described as someone who is 5'11", and very thin. Police say Watson has long curly dark hair, a beard, and glasses.
According to police, Watson was wearing a brown jacket with white stripes on the sleeves, a grey hoodie, and black shoes.
There are concerns for Watson's well-being.
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options