Police Searching for Missing Mississauga Female
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing female from Mississauga.
Peel police are searching for Sahra Omar. Omar is described as a black female who is 5’6” and 160 lbs. She was last seen wearing a grey/blue hijab and a bright orange dress.
If seen, please contact police.
UPDATE: Omar has been located in good health.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga