Police Searching For Missing Man From Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga man.
Peel police say 51-year-old Tomasz Bartnik was last seen on Monday, June 18 at approximately 9:00 a.m. in the Dundas St. and Hurontario St. area.
Police say Bartnik is described as a 5'8" white male with a light complexion and thin build and short light brown hair.
Police say it's not know what he was wearing when he was last seen.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 1233.
- Police Searching for Missing 19-Year-Old Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 23-year-old man from Mississauga
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- More Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario residents now eligible for earlier second dose of vaccine
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion