Police Searching For Missing Man From Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga man.
Peel police say 51-year-old Tomasz Bartnik was last seen on Monday, June 18 at approximately 9:00 a.m. in the Dundas St. and Hurontario St. area.
Police say Bartnik is described as a 5'8" white male with a light complexion and thin build and short light brown hair.
Police say it's not know what he was wearing when he was last seen.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 1233.
- Police Searching for Missing 19-Year-Old Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry