Police Searching For Missing Man From Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing Mississauga man.
Peel police say 51-year-old Tomasz Bartnik was last seen on Monday, June 18 at approximately 9:00 a.m. in the Dundas St. and Hurontario St. area.
Police say Bartnik is described as a 5'8" white male with a light complexion and thin build and short light brown hair.
Police say it's not know what he was wearing when he was last seen.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, or anyone who may have information concerning this investigation to contact 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 Ext 1233.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Police Searching for Missing 19-Year-Old Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Senior From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Mississauga Teen Last Seen in April