Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 91-year-old woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Wladyslawa Gorlewska was last seen on Jan. 2, 2019 at around 3:00 p.m. in the Parkerhill Road and Dundas Street area.
Gorlewska is described as a white female who is 5'5 with a thin build and short grey hair. She was last seen wearing a long white coat, brown hat, black boots and white shoulder purse.
Police say Gorlewska only speaks Polish and is not likely to ask for assistance.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Wladyslawa Gorlewska is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Police have advised that Wladyslawa Gorlewska has been located.
- House of the Week: Spectacular $5 Mil Mansion With Incredible Features
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Male taken to hospital after shooting in Mississauga
- Police looking for 15 year old last seen in Mississauga
- 42 year old zamboni driver becomes emergency goalie helps Hurricanes pick up win over Leafs
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week