Police searching for missing 73-year-old man from Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are searching for a missing man from Mississauga.
Seventy-three-year-old Carol Stephensen was last seen in the area of South Parade Court at 4 p.m. today (June 25).
He’s described as Black, approximately 6’ tall, roughly 170 lbs, with black hair and a goatee. He was last seen wearing a blue floral shirt, red and white striped pyjama pants, blue shoes, and a red baseball cap.
Stephensen suffers from Alzheimer’s, which causes him to become easily confused, and PRP and his family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information regarding Stephensen’s whereabouts is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-3311.
- Police searching for missing 74-year-old Mississauga man
- Police searching for missing man with Alzheimers who was last seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 90-year-old woman from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 58-year-old man
- Police searching for missing 27-year-old woman from Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady