Police Searching for Missing 59-Year-Old Man from Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 59-year-old man from Mississauga
According to police, William Monteith was last seen on April 25, 2019 in the area of Elizabeth Street and Lakeshore Road in Mississauga.
He was last in contact with family on June 21, 2019.
Police say he is described as being 6-feet-tall, and 185 pounds, and having a medium build, brown straight hair, and brown eyes.
According to police, information was received that Monteith may have been in the Belleville area recently.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information pertaining to Monteith’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
William Monteith has been located in good health.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 53-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Four Peel police officers save young boy from falling in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials