Police Searching for Missing 59-Year-Old Man from Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 59-year-old man from Mississauga
According to police, William Monteith was last seen on April 25, 2019 in the area of Elizabeth Street and Lakeshore Road in Mississauga.
He was last in contact with family on June 21, 2019.
Police say he is described as being 6-feet-tall, and 185 pounds, and having a medium build, brown straight hair, and brown eyes.
According to police, information was received that Monteith may have been in the Belleville area recently.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information pertaining to Monteith’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
William Monteith has been located in good health.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 53-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity