Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking assistance from the public in locating a missing 46-year-old woman from Mississauga.
According to police, Judita Balcita was last seen on Monday, June 10, 2019, at approximately 3:00 a.m., at her residence in the area of Thomas Street and McFarren Boulevard.
Balcita, according to police, is described as being white, 5’6”, 160 pounds, having a medium build, blonde and gray shoulder length hair, and brown eyes.
Police say she was last seen wearing a black track jacket, along with blue and turquoise running shoes.
Police and family are concerned for Balcita’s well-being.
Anyone with information pertaining to Balcita’s whereabouts is asked to call investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Anonymous information can also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
UPDATE: According to police Balcita has been located.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 46-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 59-Year-Old Man from Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24