Police searching for missing 30-year-old man from Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is seeking the public's assistance in locating a missing man from Mississauga.
Thirty-year-old Tammam Chakalli was last seen on September 27 at approximately 10 p.m. in the area of Tomken Road and Wilkinson Drive in Brampton.
Chakalli is described as approximately 6' tall; roughly 195 lbs; with a medium build; hazel eyes; short, black hair; and a beard.
He is known to frequent the area of Dundas Street West and Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
Police are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information regarding Chakalli's whereabouts is urged to contact PRP at 905-453-3311 extension 1133.
- Police seeking the public's help in locating missing 53-year-old Mississauga man
- Police searching for missing 58-year-old man
- Police searching for missing 90-year-old woman from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 44-year-old man from Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 45-year-old man from Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March