Police Searching for Missing 22-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking assistance in locating a missing 22-year-old woman from Mississauga.
Police say the woman, a name was not provided, was last seen wearing black shoes, black leggings, a jean jacket, and was carrying a beige backpack.
There are concerns for the woman’s well-being.
Police say she is believed to be in the Toronto area.
Aicee Sarmiento has been located in good health. Thank you for your assistance.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 5, 2019
- MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 84-year-old woman
- UPDATE: Police Still Searching for 74-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 51-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office