Police Searching for Missing 22-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
Peel Police are seeking assistance in locating a missing 22-year-old woman from Mississauga.
Police say the woman, a name was not provided, was last seen wearing black shoes, black leggings, a jean jacket, and was carrying a beige backpack.
There are concerns for the woman’s well-being.
Police say she is believed to be in the Toronto area.
Aicee Sarmiento has been located in good health. Thank you for your assistance.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 5, 2019
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- MISSING: Police Searching for Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 84-year-old woman
- UPDATE: Police Still Searching for 74-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers