UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 21-Year-Old Mississauga Man
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 21-year-old man from Mississauga.
Eric Opoku was last seen leaving the Trillium Health Centre on the Queensway in Mississauga on Feb. 12 at 6:30 p.m.
He is described as a 5'10" black male who is 160 pounds. He has a thin build, short black hair, brown eyes and a scar on his forehead. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, white hoodie, blank pants and black shoes.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Eric OPOKU is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, extension 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Eric Opoku has been located in good health.
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- BREAKING: Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga