UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 21-Year-Old Mississauga Man
Peel police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 21-year-old man from Mississauga.
Eric Opoku was last seen leaving the Trillium Health Centre on the Queensway in Mississauga on Feb. 12 at 6:30 p.m.
He is described as a 5'10" black male who is 160 pounds. He has a thin build, short black hair, brown eyes and a scar on his forehead. He was last seen wearing a black jacket, white hoodie, blank pants and black shoes.
Family and police are concerned for his well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Eric OPOKU is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, extension 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATE: Eric Opoku has been located in good health.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire