Police Searching for Missing 19-Year-Old Last Seen in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing woman who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say 19-year-old Sarah Feener was last seen in the Derry Road and Winston Churchill Boulevard area at approximately 4:30 a.m. on Feb. 5, 2019.
Feener is described as a black female with light complexion. She is 5'6" and has a thin build, brown curly hair and brown eyes.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
UPDATE: According to police, Feener was located safe and sound on Feb. 6, 2019
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Concerned For Mississauga Woman Missing For a Week
- Police Concerned About Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga