Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing teen from Mississauga.
Peel police say that Soleil Fleury was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 5 at approximately 10:00 p.m. at her home in The Credit Woodlands and Dundas Street West area.
Fleury is described as a light-skinned Asian female who is 5’ feet tall and 110 pounds. She has a slim build and straight black shoulder-length hair.
She was last seen wearing her school uniform, which consists of a burgundy kilt, grey knee length socks and a navy sweater.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Fleury is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto