Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing teen from Mississauga.
Peel police say that Soleil Fleury was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 5 at approximately 10:00 p.m. at her home in The Credit Woodlands and Dundas Street West area.
Fleury is described as a light-skinned Asian female who is 5’ feet tall and 110 pounds. She has a slim build and straight black shoulder-length hair.
She was last seen wearing her school uniform, which consists of a burgundy kilt, grey knee length socks and a navy sweater.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Fleury is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga