Police Searching for Missing 15-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing teen from Mississauga.
Peel police say that Soleil Fleury was last seen on Sunday, Nov. 5 at approximately 10:00 p.m. at her home in The Credit Woodlands and Dundas Street West area.
Fleury is described as a light-skinned Asian female who is 5’ feet tall and 110 pounds. She has a slim build and straight black shoulder-length hair.
She was last seen wearing her school uniform, which consists of a burgundy kilt, grey knee length socks and a navy sweater.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Fleury is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- 5 Treats You Should and Shouldn’t be Giving Out This Halloween
- Two Overnight Shootings in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending highway collision in Mississauga
- Prices for one and two-bedroom apartments falling slightly in Mississauga
- Worried Mother of Missing Mississauga Teen Pleads for Help
- Mississauga Girl Caught on Camera the Same Night She Went Missing
- Family of Missing Mississauga Teen Fears Online Posts Driving Daughter Deeper into Hiding
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- Missing Mississauga Girl Found in Toronto