Police Searching for Missing 14-Year-Old Mississauga Girl
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 14-year-old girl from Mississauga.
Christine Crooks was last seen on Friday, Sept. 23 at her home in the area of Bonner Road and Bodmin Road.
Crooks is described as a multi-racial female who is 5'6" and 130 pounds with a thin build. She has brown wavy hair and brown eyes. According to police, Crooks was photographed after she went missing and was wearing a black shirt with the word "PINK" in silver letters in the picture (see above).
Family and police are concerned for Crook's well-being, especially since it's gotten so cold outside.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Christine Crooks is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Traffic lights out at Mississauga intersection