Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 13-year-old boy who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Daniel Igbinoba was last seen at 8:30 a.m. on June 18 in the Hurontario and Queensway area.
Police say he was last seen wearing a blue hoodie, black Puma pants anda black/red Adidas backpack.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police at 905-453-3311 ext 1233.
UPDATE: Igbinoba has been safely located, say police on June 19.
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Teenage Girl in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Looking for 69 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga