Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 13-year-old boy who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Daniel Igbinoba was last seen at 8:30 a.m. on June 18 in the Hurontario and Queensway area.
Police say he was last seen wearing a blue hoodie, black Puma pants anda black/red Adidas backpack.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police at 905-453-3311 ext 1233.
UPDATE: Igbinoba has been safely located, say police on June 19.
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Teenage Girl in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Looking for 69 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers