Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 13-year-old boy who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Daniel Igbinoba was last seen at 8:30 a.m. on June 18 in the Hurontario and Queensway area.
Police say he was last seen wearing a blue hoodie, black Puma pants anda black/red Adidas backpack.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police at 905-453-3311 ext 1233.
UPDATE: Igbinoba has been safely located, say police on June 19.
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Teenage Girl in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 21-Year-Old Mississauga Man
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Public Assistance Locating Missing Senior in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Missing 22-Year-Old Girl Last Seen in Mississauga