Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 13-year-old boy who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Daniel Igbinoba was last seen at 8:30 a.m. on June 18 in the Hurontario and Queensway area.
Police say he was last seen wearing a blue hoodie, black Puma pants anda black/red Adidas backpack.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police at 905-453-3311 ext 1233.
UPDATE: Igbinoba has been safely located, say police on June 19.
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Missing Teenage Girl in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for This 14-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Looking for 69 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing 81 Year Old in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga