Police Searching for Man With Alzheimer's in Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing man in Mississauga tonight.
Police said at 9:48 p.m. that Barrie Naylor had gone missing.
Naylor was last seen in the area of Ridgeway Dr. and Dundas St. driving a black BMWX12, with Ontario license plate MNSTRDG.
Naylor is described as male, white, 5’9”, with a medium build and grey hair. Police also say he suffers from Alzheimer’s.
Anyone who has seen him or his vehicle should call police immediately.
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
- Police searching for missing man with Alzheimers who was last seen in Mississauga
- Police seeking assistance in locating missing man from Mississauga
- Police are Searching for a Missing Man Last Seen in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Missing Man With Alzheimer's Last Seen in Port Credit Area
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga