Police Searching for Man With Alzheimer's in Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing man in Mississauga tonight.
Police said at 9:48 p.m. that Barrie Naylor had gone missing.
Naylor was last seen in the area of Ridgeway Dr. and Dundas St. driving a black BMWX12, with Ontario license plate MNSTRDG.
Naylor is described as male, white, 5’9”, with a medium build and grey hair. Police also say he suffers from Alzheimer’s.
Anyone who has seen him or his vehicle should call police immediately.
- Police Investigating Two Armed Vehicle Robberies in Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons Unveils Some New Products
- Two Hospitalized After Vehicle Rollover in Mississauga
- Some Residents Concerned about Huge Proposed Development in Mississauga