Police Searching for Man With Alzheimer's in Mississauga
Police are seeking public assistance locating a missing man in Mississauga tonight.
Police said at 9:48 p.m. that Barrie Naylor had gone missing.
Naylor was last seen in the area of Ridgeway Dr. and Dundas St. driving a black BMWX12, with Ontario license plate MNSTRDG.
Naylor is described as male, white, 5’9”, with a medium build and grey hair. Police also say he suffers from Alzheimer’s.
Anyone who has seen him or his vehicle should call police immediately.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup