Police Searching for Man Wanted for Murder in Mississauga
Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a wanted male after a stabbing in Mississauga on November 22, 2017.
Police say that on Wednesday, November 22, 2017, at around 7:30 p.m., there was report of a fight at 6677 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle in Mississauga.
“Officers arrived on scene and located three male victims suffering from stab wounds,” said police in a recent statement.
Heidrah Shraim, 22, of Mississauga was transported to a local hospital where he succumed to his injuries.
The other two victims had non-life threatening injuries.
Investigators from the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau obtained an arrest warrant on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.
Devin Beals, 48, of no fixed address, is wanted for first degree murder and aggravated assault.
Beals is described as male, black, 6’2”, 190 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Beals is considered armed and dangerous.
“If seen, do not approach, and call police immediately,” police advise.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Police Arrest Homicide Suspect in Connection with Mall Stabbing
- Police Seeking Public's Assistance in Murder Investigation
- Man Arrested in Connection With Stabbing at Mall in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Police Searching for Suspects in Connection with Mississauga Murder