Police Searching for Man in Connection with Break and Enter in Mississauga
A warrant of arrest has been issued for a male suspect wanted in connection with a break and enter incident that occurred in Mississauga.
Peel police say investigators are seeking the public's assistance in locating 50-year-old John Abdel-Malek. The warrant of arrest has been issued for a break and enter and three counts of theft under $5,000.
Police report that on Tuesday, July 25 at approximately 7:40 p.m., the suspect entered a business establishment in the Lakeshore Road and Stavebank Road South area. Police allege that he then entered into an employee-only area and was seen on video taking personal belongings.
Abdel-Malek is described as a white male who 5'11" and 216 pounds. He has a medium build, a shaved head with receding black hair, brown eyes, a mustache and goatee and has been seen wearing glasses.
Police say the suspect drives a red 2013 Chevrolet Malibu bearing an Ontario license plate reading CBKH864.
Investigators believe that the suspect is actively evading arrest within the Greater Toronto Area. If seen, please do not approach and call police immediately.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Should You Be Worried About Your Pets Getting Ticks?
- Students Can Now Apply for OSAP Earlier Than Ever in Mississauga and Beyond
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Searching for Man in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Attempted Break and Enter in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Wanted in Connection with Human Trafficking Offences
- Police Looking for Break and Enter Suspect Targeting Peel Homes