Police Searching for Male Suspected of Assaulting Children at Mississauga Pool
Investigators from Peel Police’s Special Victims Unit are searching for a suspect after an assault in Mississauga.
The incident happened on the evening of Friday, June 8 at the Mississauga Valley Community Centre.
Police say the suspect was in the pool area when he allegedly assaulted an 11 year old female and 12 year old male (both from Mississauga).
Neither victim was injured.
Police describe the suspect as a male in his mid 50s, 6 feet, with a medium complexion, heavy build, and short grey hair. He was reportedly wearing a blue swim suit.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460, or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
Suspect photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga