Police Searching for Male Suspected of Assaulting Children at Mississauga Pool
Investigators from Peel Police’s Special Victims Unit are searching for a suspect after an assault in Mississauga.
The incident happened on the evening of Friday, June 8 at the Mississauga Valley Community Centre.
Police say the suspect was in the pool area when he allegedly assaulted an 11 year old female and 12 year old male (both from Mississauga).
Neither victim was injured.
Police describe the suspect as a male in his mid 50s, 6 feet, with a medium complexion, heavy build, and short grey hair. He was reportedly wearing a blue swim suit.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460, or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
Suspect photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing