Police Searching for Male Suspected of Assaulting Children at Mississauga Pool
Investigators from Peel Police’s Special Victims Unit are searching for a suspect after an assault in Mississauga.
The incident happened on the evening of Friday, June 8 at the Mississauga Valley Community Centre.
Police say the suspect was in the pool area when he allegedly assaulted an 11 year old female and 12 year old male (both from Mississauga).
Neither victim was injured.
Police describe the suspect as a male in his mid 50s, 6 feet, with a medium complexion, heavy build, and short grey hair. He was reportedly wearing a blue swim suit.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460, or Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
Suspect photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Suspect After Child Allegedly Sexually Assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow