Police Searching for Heavily-Clothed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
Police are looking for a suspect in connection to a robbery that happened in the area of Dundas and Wharton Way.
A commercial property in the area was robbed, according to the Mississauga News.
The suspect allegedly indicated he had a weapon, although no weapon was seen. He then fled on foot in an unknown direction, Peel police reported on Twitter.
The suspect is described as a brown man between 50 and 60 years old. Despite the warm weather, he was seen wearing a winter toque, scarf, an army green winter jacket and large sunglasses.
Contact police at 905-453-2121 (ext. 3410) if you have any information.
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Mississauga Man
- Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Mississauga’s Massive Canada Day Celebration
- Pedestrian Transported To Hospital After Being Stuck In Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Robbery and Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Police Seek Public Assistance Identifying Robbery Suspect
- Police Searching for Armed Suspect After Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Female Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga