Police searching for four suspects connected to carjacking in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a carjacking in Mississauga.
At 6:17 p.m. on Tuesday (March 30), PRP was called to the area of Lancaster Avenue and Etude Drive in relation to a carjacking involving a 2021, grey, four-door, Hyundai Elantra with license plate: CSJK 712.
According to police, four suspects armed with a weapon were involved in the altercation, during which, the victim suffered minor injuries.
All four suspects are described as Black men between the ages of 18 and 21 with medium builds. All four were wearing black masks, three of them were wearing hoodies, and two were seen with guns.
The suspects fled the scene in an unknown direction with the vehicle.
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Police apprehend pair of suspects in connection to carjacking in Mississauga
- Reported overnight carjacking at gunpoint in Mississauga : Peel police
- Police searching for two suspects in relation to a robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to a home invasion in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor