Police searching for four suspects connected to carjacking in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a carjacking in Mississauga.
At 6:17 p.m. on Tuesday (March 30), PRP was called to the area of Lancaster Avenue and Etude Drive in relation to a carjacking involving a 2021, grey, four-door, Hyundai Elantra with license plate: CSJK 712.
According to police, four suspects armed with a weapon were involved in the altercation, during which, the victim suffered minor injuries.
All four suspects are described as Black men between the ages of 18 and 21 with medium builds. All four were wearing black masks, three of them were wearing hoodies, and two were seen with guns.
The suspects fled the scene in an unknown direction with the vehicle.
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery in Mississauga, suspects believed to be driving vehicle stolen during carjacking in Brampton
- Police investigating carjacking that occurred in Brampton
- Police apprehend pair of suspects in connection to carjacking in Mississauga
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats make final cuts, hometown receiver among practice squad signings