Police searching for elderly woman last seen in Mississauga
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 86-year-old woman from Brampton.
Peel police say Frances Bujnowski was last seen on Sunday, January 5, 2020, at approximately 1:30 p.m., in the Riverspray Crescent and Bloor Street area in Mississauga.
Bujnowski is described as a white female of Polish descent who is 5’3 and 165 lbs. She has a medium build, light complexion, brown eyes, and short, dark, salt and pepper hair above the shoulders.
Police say she was last seen wearing a black jacket with leopard print inside, black pants, black loafer shoes and carrying a black purse.
Police say she was driving a 2001 beige Buick Lesabre with an Ontario licence plate reading WOL852.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 91-Year-Old Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga