Police Searching for Elderly Mississauga Woman With Health Issues
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly woman with health issues.
Peel police recently announced that officers are looking for Marjorie Roehl, an 89-year-old white woman who reportedly suffers from health problems.
Roehl has a walker and was last seen wearing black pants, a black and white printed quilt jacket, glasses and a name tag. She has a heavier build.
She was last seen in the Eglinton and Creditview area in Mississauga.
If you see her, please call police.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Mississauga Woman
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Searching for Woman Last Seen in Mississauga