Police Searching for Elderly Mississauga Woman With Health Issues
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly woman with health issues.
Peel police recently announced that officers are looking for Marjorie Roehl, an 89-year-old white woman who reportedly suffers from health problems.
Roehl has a walker and was last seen wearing black pants, a black and white printed quilt jacket, glasses and a name tag. She has a heavier build.
She was last seen in the Eglinton and Creditview area in Mississauga.
If you see her, please call police.
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children