Police Searching for Elderly Mississauga Woman With Health Issues
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly woman with health issues.
Peel police recently announced that officers are looking for Marjorie Roehl, an 89-year-old white woman who reportedly suffers from health problems.
Roehl has a walker and was last seen wearing black pants, a black and white printed quilt jacket, glasses and a name tag. She has a heavier build.
She was last seen in the Eglinton and Creditview area in Mississauga.
If you see her, please call police.
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs