Police Searching for Elderly Mississauga Woman With Health Issues
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing elderly woman with health issues.
Peel police recently announced that officers are looking for Marjorie Roehl, an 89-year-old white woman who reportedly suffers from health problems.
Roehl has a walker and was last seen wearing black pants, a black and white printed quilt jacket, glasses and a name tag. She has a heavier build.
She was last seen in the Eglinton and Creditview area in Mississauga.
If you see her, please call police.
- Police Searching for Missing Woman with Alzheimers
- Police Looking For Missing Elderly Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Mississauga Woman
- Police Searching for Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 97-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada