Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
Shortly before 11 p.m. tonight (December 23), PRP was called to the area of Derry Road and Mississauga road in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
Prior to PRP’s arrival, one of the drivers involved fled the scene on foot.
Police are still searching for the driver, they have no description other than he is a man.
The intersection is partially closed, as first responders attend to those involved—drivers are encouraged to find alternate routes.
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March