Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
Shortly before 11 p.m. tonight (December 23), PRP was called to the area of Derry Road and Mississauga road in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
Prior to PRP’s arrival, one of the drivers involved fled the scene on foot.
Police are still searching for the driver, they have no description other than he is a man.
The intersection is partially closed, as first responders attend to those involved—drivers are encouraged to find alternate routes.
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Mississauga and Brampton to close all businesses with 5 or more COVID-19 cases immediately
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga