Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
Shortly before 11 p.m. tonight (December 23), PRP was called to the area of Derry Road and Mississauga road in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
Prior to PRP’s arrival, one of the drivers involved fled the scene on foot.
Police are still searching for the driver, they have no description other than he is a man.
The intersection is partially closed, as first responders attend to those involved—drivers are encouraged to find alternate routes.
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton