Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
At 6:16 p.m. Wednesday (January 13), PRP was called to the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
Upon arrival, responding officers discovered one of the drivers had fled the scene on foot.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow
- CLOSURE: One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently