Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
At 6:16 p.m. Wednesday (January 13), PRP was called to the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
Upon arrival, responding officers discovered one of the drivers had fled the scene on foot.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three