Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) is investigating a hit-and-run in Mississauga.
At 6:16 p.m. Wednesday (January 13), PRP was called to the area of Ninth Line and Eglinton Avenue West in relation to a multi-vehicle collision.
Upon arrival, responding officers discovered one of the drivers had fled the scene on foot.
Residents can expect a heavy police presence in the area, as PRP continues to investigate.
Drivers are encouraged to avoid the area.
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Peel Police On Scene For Multi-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga