Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision in Mississauga.
At 10:47 p.m. on Monday (February 8), PRP was called to the area of Goreway Drive and Morning Star Drive in relation to a multi-vehicle collision that also knocked down a traffic light pole.
The driver of one of the vehicles fled the scene on foot, residents can expect a heavy police presence as PRP continues to investigate.
Drivers are instructed to avoid the area.
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value