Police searching for alleged liquor thief in Mississauga
Police have released photos of a theft suspect in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, July 3, 2019, officers began investigating a theft from a liquor distribution centre in Mississauga.
Police say the suspect arrived in the Northwest Drive and Caravelle Drive area in an early model Freightliner transport truck and trailer with stolen license plates that read 7709ZS.
Police allege the suspect attempted to gain access to the warehouse using fraudulent identification and documentation in an attempt to steal thousands of dollars in alcoholic beverages. However, he was not successful.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses to the incident or any persons who may have any information regarding the incident or identity of the suspect to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police Looking for Mississauga Theft Suspect
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- WANTED: Police Still Searching for Mississauga Theft Suspect
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report