Police Searching for a Vehicle Involved in Hit and Run in Mississauga
Police are searching for a stolen grey Mercedes with a damaged front windshield that was involved in a hit and run Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened around 1:30 p.m. on Explorer Drive, between Skymark Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West, according to a Mississauga News article.
The vehicle struck two pedestrians and left the scene.
Paramedics rushed both people (one of them a 63-year-old woman) to the hospital. Their injuries are not life-threatening, thankfully.
Peel Regional police officers believe the driver stole the vehicle and was fleeing a business parking lot in the area when the pedestrians were hit. They don't believe the vehicle has any relation to the Mercedes that left the scene of a shooting Thursday morning, but they aren't ruling out the possibility just yet.
If you have any information, call police at 905-453-3311.
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police looking for vehicle involved in shooting incident in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on scene after vehicle strikes commercial building in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- Canada Post workers self-isolating after outbreak at facility in Mississauga