Police searching for a suspect armed with a dangerous weapon in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police (PRP) are investigating a call in relation to a suspect armed with a weapon in Mississauga.
At 8:59 p.m. tonight, PRP was called to the area of Hurontario Street and Dundas Street East due to a suspect believed to be armed with a weapon.
Currently, PRP is still searching for the suspect.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area, and residents can expect a heavier-than-normal police presence as PRP continues to investigate.
PRP currently has two suspects in custody, and they do not believe there are anymore outstanding. Northbound Hurontario is closed between King and Dundas due to the on-going investigation.
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- These are the companies currently hiring amid COVID-19 pandemic
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- Police Looking For Potentially Armed Suspect Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Armed Suspect After Robbery in Mississauga
- Police searching for armed suspect after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Potentially Armed Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Potentially Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga