Police searching for 74-year-old man from Mississauga
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking assistance from the community in locating a missing 74-year-old man.
Peel Police say Dennis Cattell was last seen on Monday, March 1, 2021, at approximately 5:00 p.m., from a hospital in the area of Queensway West and Hurontario Street in the City of Mississauga.
Dennis Cattell is described as a white man, 5’6”, 160lbs, medium build, with straight shoulder-length white hair.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a multi-coloured windbreaker style jacket and black shoes.
Police say Dennis Cattell also suffers from hearing impairment.
Police are concerned for his well-being, as he suffers from a medical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
This article has been updated from its previous version due to changing information
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Still Searching for Missing Elderly Man Last Seen Four Days Ago
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 23-year-old man from Mississauga
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga