Police searching for 74-year-old man from Mississauga
Investigators from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking assistance from the community in locating a missing 74-year-old man.
Peel Police say Dennis Cattell was last seen on Monday, March 1, 2021, at approximately 5:00 p.m., from a hospital in the area of Queensway West and Hurontario Street in the City of Mississauga.
Dennis Cattell is described as a white man, 5’6”, 160lbs, medium build, with straight shoulder-length white hair.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a multi-coloured windbreaker style jacket and black shoes.
Police say Dennis Cattell also suffers from hearing impairment.
Police are concerned for his well-being, as he suffers from a medical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
This article has been updated from its previous version due to changing information
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 26-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- Police Still Searching for Missing Elderly Man Last Seen Four Days Ago
- Police Searching for Missing 17-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 23-year-old man from Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more