UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 17 Year-Old Male
Officers from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the assistance of the public to locate a missing 17 year-old male from Mississauga.
Jacob was last seen on Sunday, September 11, 2016, at approximately 4:00 a.m., in the area of Britannia Road and Hurontario Street, Mississauga. He has not been seen since.
Jacob is described as male, white, with short brown hair and acne on lower portion of his face. He is approximately 5'7" (170cm) tall with a stocky build. Jacob was last seen wearing blue slush pants, black velcro shoes and either a black or white t-shirt.
Police and family are concerned for the safety and well-being of Jacob as he functions at the level of a 14 year old person and he has lived experience of a mental health condition.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Jacob is asked to call their local police agency or Peel Regional Police at (905) 453-3311 ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
Officers from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau have located a missing 17 year-old male from Mississauga.
Jacob was last seen on Sunday, September 11, 2016, at approximately 4:00 a.m., in the area of Britannia Road and Hurontario Street, Mississauga.
Jacob has since been located in good health.
- UPDATE: Police Locate Missing 21-Year-Old Mississauga Man
- Police Seek Missing Male Last Seen Travelling to Japan
- Police Search for Missing 16 Year-Old Teen from Mississauga
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 31-Year-Old Man From Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for Male Last Seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton