Police searching for 15-year-old Mississauga boy
Police are searching for a missing 15-year-old boy who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Mark Obohat was last seen in the area of Second Line West and Heritage Trail at approximately 12:00 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 28, 2020.
Obohat was also reported missing earlier this month but was subsequently found and reunited with his family.
Police say Obohat is described as a male who is 5’10” and 140 pounds. He has a thin build, short black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black track pants, a navy blue zip-up hoodie, black running shoes and a taupe-coloured Polo jacket.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being as he has a medical condition that requires medication that he does not currently have with him.
Investigators from 11 Division Criminial Investigation Bureau are asking anyone who may have information, to call them at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak affecting staff members at Mississauga Hospital
- Justin Trudeau says we won’t return to complete normalcy until a vaccine is produced
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- Close to 500 new cases of COVID-19 found in Ontario, over 400 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga