Police searching for 15-year-old Mississauga boy
Police are searching for a missing 15-year-old boy who was last seen in Mississauga.
Peel police say Mark Obohat was last seen in the area of Second Line West and Heritage Trail at approximately 12:00 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 28, 2020.
Obohat was also reported missing earlier this month but was subsequently found and reunited with his family.
Police say Obohat is described as a male who is 5’10” and 140 pounds. He has a thin build, short black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black track pants, a navy blue zip-up hoodie, black running shoes and a taupe-coloured Polo jacket.
Police and family are concerned for his well-being as he has a medical condition that requires medication that he does not currently have with him.
Investigators from 11 Division Criminial Investigation Bureau are asking anyone who may have information, to call them at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga