Police Search for Woman Who Went Missing in Mississauga
Police are currently searching for a woman who went missing Friday night.
The 20-year-old was last seen in the area of Hurontario and Dundas. She is described as being 5’10” with a medium build and long, dark hair. She speaks with a Middle-Eastern accent. It is unknown how her clothing looked at the time she went missing.
If you have any information, you are encouraged to call investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Big Plans in Store For One of Mississauga's Best Known Neighbourhoods
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga