Police Search for Woman Who Went Missing in Mississauga
Police are currently searching for a woman who went missing Friday night.
The 20-year-old was last seen in the area of Hurontario and Dundas. She is described as being 5’10” with a medium build and long, dark hair. She speaks with a Middle-Eastern accent. It is unknown how her clothing looked at the time she went missing.
If you have any information, you are encouraged to call investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store