Police Search for Woman Who Went Missing in Mississauga
Police are currently searching for a woman who went missing Friday night.
The 20-year-old was last seen in the area of Hurontario and Dundas. She is described as being 5’10” with a medium build and long, dark hair. She speaks with a Middle-Eastern accent. It is unknown how her clothing looked at the time she went missing.
If you have any information, you are encouraged to call investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- CLOSURE: Mississauga Cafe Closed for Health Violations
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Brand New App Offers Access to Amazing Restaurant Deals in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Working Fire in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Citizens Claim Massive Lottery Cash Prizes