Police Search for Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person.
Samantha Cain, 24, was last seen 8:20 a.m. on Wednesday (July 4) in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway.
Cain is described as a bi-racial woman, 5'7, 110 lbs with a thin build. She has brown eyes and long wavy black hair.
It’s believed she’s traveling to the Windsor area and may use GO transit or another method of public transportation to get there.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
Anyone with information on Cain’s whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton