Police Search for Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person.
Samantha Cain, 24, was last seen 8:20 a.m. on Wednesday (July 4) in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway.
Cain is described as a bi-racial woman, 5'7, 110 lbs with a thin build. She has brown eyes and long wavy black hair.
It’s believed she’s traveling to the Windsor area and may use GO transit or another method of public transportation to get there.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
Anyone with information on Cain’s whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga