Police Search for Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person.
Samantha Cain, 24, was last seen 8:20 a.m. on Wednesday (July 4) in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway.
Cain is described as a bi-racial woman, 5'7, 110 lbs with a thin build. She has brown eyes and long wavy black hair.
It’s believed she’s traveling to the Windsor area and may use GO transit or another method of public transportation to get there.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
Anyone with information on Cain’s whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26