Police Search for Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in finding a missing person.
Samantha Cain, 24, was last seen 8:20 a.m. on Wednesday (July 4) in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway.
Cain is described as a bi-racial woman, 5'7, 110 lbs with a thin build. She has brown eyes and long wavy black hair.
It’s believed she’s traveling to the Windsor area and may use GO transit or another method of public transportation to get there.
Police and family are concerned for her well-being as she has not been in contact with any family or friends.
Anyone with information on Cain’s whereabouts is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation