Police Search for Missing 16 Year-Old Teen from Mississauga
Officers from the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the assistance of the public to locate a missing 16 year-old female from Mississauga.
Tiana Brigham-Roberts was last seen on Friday, February 10, 2016, at approximately 5:30 p.m., at her residence in Mississauga. Tiana Brigham-Roberts subsequently left the residence and has not been seen since.
Tiana is described as female, multi-racial with light skin and black, curly hair above the shoulders. She is approximately 5'2" tall and 150 pounds.
Tiana may be in the Toronto area.
Police and family are concerned for the safety and well-being.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Tiana is asked to call their local police agency or 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau, at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton