Police search for man who filmed up a woman's skirt at large Mississauga mall
Peel Police say a man was using a cellphone to film up a skirt of a woman while she was shopping at Square One.
The case goes back to October 8 of this year at around 4:45 p.m. when a woman was shopping in one of the stores.
When she stopped to look down at some clothes, she noticed a man crouched beside her who was trying to use his phone to film up her skirt. When the woman confronted the man he fled the area.
The suspect is described as male, medium complexion, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10 in height, medium build, short wavy black hair, dark facial hair, wearing glasses, a dark jacket, and blue jeans.
Investigators believe that there could be other victims of the suspect. They are appealing to anyone who may recognize or may have had an encounter with the suspect to contact the police.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators in the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1133.
Police are looking for this man
- Police searching for suspect after woman sexually assaulted in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection With Theft and Fraud Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Asking For Help To Locate Suspect in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Searching for Attempted Armed Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 46-Year-Old Woman From Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19