Police Say to Avoid Area After Crash in Mississauga
A collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle has sent one person to a local hospital in serious condition.
Police said at 4:55 p.m. that there had been a cyclist-vehicle collision at Mississauga and Kane.
One male cyclist was taken to a hospital in serious condition.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good