Police Say to Avoid Area After Crash in Mississauga
A collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle has sent one person to a local hospital in serious condition.
Police said at 4:55 p.m. that there had been a cyclist-vehicle collision at Mississauga and Kane.
One male cyclist was taken to a hospital in serious condition.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
- Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow