Police Say to Avoid Area After Crash in Mississauga
A collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle has sent one person to a local hospital in serious condition.
Police said at 4:55 p.m. that there had been a cyclist-vehicle collision at Mississauga and Kane.
One male cyclist was taken to a hospital in serious condition.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
- Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- 24 flights with COVID-19 cases confirmed this week at Pearson Airport in Mississauga