Police Say to Avoid Area After Crash in Mississauga
A collision involving a cyclist and a vehicle has sent one person to a local hospital in serious condition.
Police said at 4:55 p.m. that there had been a cyclist-vehicle collision at Mississauga and Kane.
One male cyclist was taken to a hospital in serious condition.
Police say to avoid the area.
- Cyclist sent to Hamilton hospital with life-threatening injuries after collision with motor vehicle
- Police investigating hit-and-run involving cyclist and truck in Mississauga
- Cyclist in critical condition due to collision in Mississauga
- Cyclist Struck by Vehicle and Injured in Mississauga
- Cyclist in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket