Police say man barricaded inside his home with a weapon in Mississauga
Police are responding to a weapons call in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man with a weapon has barricaded himself inside of a residence in the Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Confederation Pkwy, area.
Roadways in the area are closed.
Commuters are urged to use alternate routes.
A call regarding the incident was received at 2:10 p.m.
- LATEST: Halton Police have the individual who had barricaded themselves in Oakville in custody
- Heavy police presence as officers respond to man with firearm inside Brampton residence
- Police Responding to an Assault Involving a Weapon in Mississauga
- Woman armed and barricaded in Brampton home, police on the scene
- Police responding to man in distress in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow