Police say man barricaded inside his home with a weapon in Mississauga
Police are responding to a weapons call in Mississauga.
Peel police say a man with a weapon has barricaded himself inside of a residence in the Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Confederation Pkwy, area.
Roadways in the area are closed.
Commuters are urged to use alternate routes.
A call regarding the incident was received at 2:10 p.m.
- LATEST: Halton Police have the individual who had barricaded themselves in Oakville in custody
- Heavy police presence as officers respond to man with firearm inside Brampton residence
- Police Responding to an Assault Involving a Weapon in Mississauga
- Police cleared by SIU in Mississauga in anti-riot weapon incident
- Woman armed and barricaded in Brampton home, police on the scene
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton